Friday, October 30, 2020

My autobiography

 Hello everyone!

 

My name is Josefina and I was born in Rengo, Chile, on August 12th, 1998, but only burn in this place, because i grew up in Rancagua the next years of my life. I studied just one school my primary and secondary education: Instituto Sagrado Corazón, a catholic school. When I graduated from high school, I immediately began studying sociology at the University of Chile. 

I have two brothers, Dante and Pedro Emilio. Dante is older than me, and he study Ilustration. We lived together in Santiago, while my brother, Pedro Emilio, lived with my parents in Rancagua. But, due to the covid-19 pandemic, Dante and I return to Rancagua indefinitely. The last thing we did in Santiago was adopt a cat, and now he is living with my two dogs in my parents' house, without notice. It was crazy at first, but now they play together. 

Since I was a child I  have been interested in arts, such as dancing and theater. I like go to the shows and practice this. 




4 comments:

  1. Hi Josefina
    I hope you and your family are well.
    It's good that your cat is now friends with your parents' dogs, it must have been very sudden everything that happened.
    A hug,
    Almendra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josefina👋
    I'm happy to know more about you.
    I have a question about your cat: what is his name?
    And, I would like know more about your practices of dancing and theater! Me like it too!💖

    Bye!🌸

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Josefina👋
    I'm happy to know more about you.
    I have a question about your cat: what is his name?
    And, I would like know more about your practices of dancing and theater! Me like it too!💖

    Bye!🌸

    -Alconda

    ReplyDelete
  4. My birthday is August 9th!! so close haha

    ReplyDelete

BLOG 4

Hello everyone! Today I will talk about the subject that I like the most. Throughout the race I have had many subjects and I have all liked ...