Sunday, November 29, 2020

BLOG 4

Hello everyone!

Today I will talk about the subject that I like the most. Throughout the race I have had many subjects and I have all liked them. However, this semester I am focused in environmental problems and climate change from the social sciences. So, the subject I enjoyed in this semester was "El cambio climático desde las ciencias sociales". 

This course is aimed at helping students understand the key issues in the climate change from an interdisciplinary perspective. I can discuss and learn of students of other carrers, and I love it. This is very necessary for study a wicked problem! 


We have studied the causes and consecuences of climate change and envarioment problems and their social implications, the local effects are analysed and mitigation and adaptation strategies are developed in partnership with people affected. This is very important  in the social and political context of Chile -and the world-, because we have the posibilite of creat a constitution more ecology and friendly with the ecosystem. This is so relevant if we wanna continued living in the world that know today.  





5 comments:

  1. global warning is a real danger :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josefina!
    I think it is very important that sociology considers climate change and that the study of climate change also studies the social ... it is a very positive mix!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Josefina c:
    This subject is very interesting, it made me understand the seriousness of climate change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi josefina
    Hope we can finally do something about climate change :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi josefina
    Hope we can finally do something about climate change :(

    ReplyDelete

BLOG 4

Hello everyone! Today I will talk about the subject that I like the most. Throughout the race I have had many subjects and I have all liked ...