Saturday, November 7, 2020

Blog 2

Hi everyone:) 

This time I come to tell you a little more about me. 

Well, until today I’m studying Sociology, I’m in the four year of the career, but in the beginning, when I was a child, I’ll never been thinking about it. Like any child, I played to be doctor, professor, chef, mechanic… whit my brothers we played a lot of games that included roles. 

When I was a little girl, my dream was to be a model hahahah, but with time I changed my option. 

My dream was to study marine biological, but when I grew up I enrolled in a scout group and in this space I found in myself new capacities related with the organization and relation with others, so, I started to thinking about the professional life of a marine biological and it doesn’t like me, because I wanted to be someone that could give to other person tools and solutions for trouble of the social structure, like deficient public policies, migration and child problems. 

Like any student that does the PSU, I was really nervous about the result, but I had a hope that would study that I like me. I was a sure abour my option: I will study sociology, but I don't know where by the different uncertain factors.   

In my own experience the university it comes like another house, because I spend a lot of time in this place hahah it’s a joke, I found really good friends that accompany me and we hold ourselves and each other when the world be even difficult and complicated. 

In the future,  I would like to keep studying about gender, territoriality and environmental problems. 

                                                        (Extract of study in quarantine time) 



2 comments:

  1. First: I love your cat
    And now, I think sociology is not easy, I admire you for your focus in social options for the future, because is really necesary.
    I FEEL YOU WHEN YOU WROTE THE NERVOUS IN PSU haha.
    Regards!🐳

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy that you like your career :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG 4

Hello everyone! Today I will talk about the subject that I like the most. Throughout the race I have had many subjects and I have all liked ...