Sunday, November 22, 2020

Blog 3: My favorite piece of technology

 

I remenber when I have 15 years old, I bought my first camera with the salary of my summer job, I felt fulfilled and happy. From this moment I began to take pictures of what caught my attention, objects, people, streets; Everything I wanted to capture to remember it accurately. 

In just a few seconds I could immortalize expressions and emotions, and then I could transmit them to other people, isn't that magical?

Not all photographs are happy, obviously, but it is part of the reality that is presented to us.

Currently, street photographs are the ones that capture my emotion the most. We walk fast and we don't realize what happens next to us. It is through photography that I take the time to walk slowly, look and wait for the moment: the expression, the situation. I define what I want to convey.

Definitely, if it wasn't for the camera, I wouldn't have many excuses to slow down the city. And now, in quarantine, the camera is a focus to canalize emotions and look with different perspective familiar places.   



2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    It's awesome the meaning that you give to the camera, it's a lot more than just technology.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG 4

Hello everyone! Today I will talk about the subject that I like the most. Throughout the race I have had many subjects and I have all liked ...